Thursday, November 17, 2011

just to catch up with my life a little, i haven't written anything in FOREVER! I about a month ago i entered the lds.org art competition and most of you saw it on facebook but this is the painting I entered:
For those of you who do not know what this is it is my interpretation of the Tree of life. With inspiration from the Animal Kingdom Tree, the tree of life experience I had in Big Meadow at Girls camp and the fruit as Korean pears which i tried here in hawaii and i claimed they tasted like the Tree of life fruit. Gave it to my Dad for his birthday for his new office or where ever he wants. 

I love my art classes this semester. I am taking figure drawing, ceramics, and an online digital media class. Here are some stuff I have done in those classes. Yes you can laugh at my first pieces. but I have improved a lot!






And lastly I GOT A BIKE! i've wanted one for a while now and just recently I have found a facebook page thats for byuh students to post things that they want to sell. One day I looked at a bike that someone posted and the next day I was picking it up. Here's me that day with my new bike Hank! 








No comments:

Post a Comment