Wednesday, April 11, 2012

its the end..

This semester went by crazy fast. I really hope i'll be coming back in the Fall because i've basically treated these last few weeks for granted. There is still tons of stuff left on my list to in Hawaii. I guess I should write this list down somewhere so I know in the future what I have and still need to do here. everything in bold I've already done on my list and everything else I still need to do:

1. visit another island
2. shark dive
3. visit Aulani
4. Dole Whips at Dole Plantation
5. Dole Plantation maze
6. downtown Honolulu
7. Waikiki
8. Learn how to Surf 
9. Meet Jack Johnson
10. PCC
11. swap meet
12. UH game
13. Kahuku High football game
14. Jump Wiamea rock
15. Stairway to heaven
16. Sacred Falls hike
17. Jump the point
18. Laie falls hike
19. Snorkeling in sharks cove 
20. Hitch hike along the North shore


still have a lot to do but I know i'm doing Aulani tomorrow or Saturday so that should be fun :)  Also...i need to get a better tan before I go back home.. all this cloudy weather is making me too white for someone who lives in Hawaii. here are some good classic pictures of stuff I did toward the end of the semester. enjoy!

Crepe Night with roommates and friends :)

Lake Naniloa Loop (our street during the flood I missed while in Kauai)

Me taking an almost jump picture along the lovely Moana street

One of many trips with the roommates to Kahuku Grill :D

Rachel and I at our many tanning trips Clissoldes beach aka Bikini Beach

Dole Plantation maze with Roommies and Hawaiian besties!

the faces that say we're going to be married very very soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment