Monday, June 10, 2013

Study Abroad, Art, Teaching, New Girl, Yes


So sometimes New Girl is my life and I love her. A lot of people pretty much know that I am tough and strong. But these are only the people that really know me, if not you may just think i'm an artist who loves Disney way too much for an adult who avoids confrontation maybe. But really sometimes its tough being an emotionally compromised woman in this world that expects you to man up! Anyways, in case you were wondering, yes I have toughed glitter int he last 24 hours and I also brake for birds but  like Zooey says, "that doesn't mean I'm not smart and tough and strong!" She preaches it like it is. I love being a girly woman who likes sparkly things and animals, and bows, and polka dots, and dessert and cute things! :D Takes me back to the days of apartment 92 getting frustrated about our majors or being a woman in general. Now let me just say that yes I am a feminist in the sense that woman should be taken more seriously in this world, but I am not one of the feminist who think the church is discriminating us... not at all. Frankly I think those are a bunch of really bored women who need someone to complain to about their unhappiness when they should really be focused on their own problems. I love being a gentle, girly, emotional, expressive, artistic, and lovely WOMAN! aww yeah.. thats all!

No comments:

Post a Comment