Monday, August 19, 2013

She & Him obsession.

So hopefully you watched this video before you started reading, but I just wanted to say how obsessed I am with this song, this album, this video, and Zooey in general. I also found this website recently called http://wwzdw.com/ which stands for What Would Zooey Deschanel Wear. Beautiful. I cannot wait for New girl to start up again. She has this classy, funny, beautiful humor that I simply adore. I can't get enough of her. I feel like I relate to her a lot being a second child myself. I mean it must hard growing up with a sister who is the serious detective in Bones. Not that I can relate to that. My sister is just about as serious as me as in we both have similar humor I think. But anyways, I feel like she has this awesome silly carefree confidence that I think I have too. Not that i'm no Zooey Deschanel, but my friend Chris did say that the first time he watched new girl all he could do was laugh because it was exactly how I was last summer when it was basically me hanging out with him, Nick and Travis, and the occasional Devon sometimes. Unfortunately we identified him as more of a Schmidt but honestly those boys are pretty hard to relate to actual people. I think my girly "New Girl" side came out after I worked at Disney for sure and especially after I roomed with Jen Allen from Disney. LOVE HER TO DEATH. I miss her so much. She is on a mission in Oklahoma and is about a year out now! Crazy time flies. ANYWAYS, I just love her. And here are a few more videos that I adore her in :D


all I'm saying, is I hope I'm as cute as she is when I'm 30.


and just this:



No comments:

Post a Comment