Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fresh Start Fridays

So as apart of my goals of a new semester I feel like I am struggling. Only because I have like a bagillion goals I want to accomplish before the end of the year. So as I am trying to come up with a better way to stay on task I decided that I HATE MONDAYS... I hate mondays so much that I sometimes stop trying all day because I hate them so much. I always feel more tired because I tried to take a nap Sunday but ended up over sleeping causing me to go to bed way to late and then wake up for a 9 am class on Monday and have 4 more classes after that.. no thank you. And everything always goes wrong on Monday. I think every Monday this semester something has gone terribly wrong. First Monday, I tripped up the stairs on the way to school and made my first little crack in my phone. Second Monday I got locked out, I couldn't find anything to wear, and I don't remember now what else happened but I distantly remember that day was awful. Anyways, long story short, every Monday after that I have just given up. Sooo normally on sunday I would say all the things I wanted to do for that week and starting monday I would start to do them.. heck no. After giving up on the day itself there's no way I am going to have the desire to do anything on that list now. Fridays are now Fresh Start Fridays for me. I'm preparing for my first one by doing a little bit of grocery shopping at the farmers market, cleaning my room so that I can truly start over on friday. Then maybe Mondays won't be so bad after all. Just kidding, Mondays are awful, that will never happen. I have a new diet, all my winter stuff hung up, (because its starting to get freezing already...what the heck Provo), going to do laundry tomorrow, going to catch up on homework, going to re learn how to make hot chocolate at work tomorrow, and going to have a wonderful Fresh Start Friday. Then I will be prepared enough to relax on Saturday and Sunday and not have to stress about the week. Because Fridays will be MY day :D

And here is a wonderful quote from New Girl that expresses usually how my Mondays go.


No comments:

Post a Comment