Thursday, November 7, 2013

Hipster Musical Moments

So sometimes (as in pretty rarely), I stumble upon some musical genius's that no one has ever heard of yet. 1. it makes me feel super cool 2. I feel like I am the only one in the world who gets to enjoy their talent 3. I feel the need to share them to everyone I know like a Missionary shares the gospel. I found most of them from a suggested playlist on hellogiggles. I can't get enough of that website. But others I just stumbled upon. So here's a list of the greatest songs ever, give them a chance, they will soon be stuck in your head or make you be in aw of their beauty:

*I'm appologize if you are cool enough to already know some of these songs. I applaud your musical taste.

1. Fare Thee Well- Oscar Isaac & Marcus Mumford (Yes like Mumford and Sons)
2. Let Me Down Easy- Sheppard (be prepared to have this stuck in your head all day.)
3. All of the People- Panama Wedding
4. All I Want is You- Ball Park Music
5. Wild Love- Gossling
6. Is This How You Feel- The Preatures
7. Somebody Loves You- Betty Who
8. Beggin' -Madcon
9. Tennis Court- Lorde (I'm sure everyone has heard this one by now)
10. Home- Dan Croll

Yes, I am going to be listening to these 10 songs on a shuffled repeated playlist for the rest of the month :D

No comments:

Post a Comment