Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Well, that plan kinda failed..

Sooooooooo remember a few posts ago when i was going to do a picture a day..yeah that was a bust. The end of the semester is way too busy and have too much to do to have a fun art project everyday... but good news: I'll be 20 in less than two hours! Listening to the Tangled soundtrack currently and today was overall a successful day. Glazed most of my pieces in Ceramics, got 3 extra points added to my New Testament test on Luke, went to work and mostly just helped Brother Truscott open all the books from his advanced design class (way cool! I love having insight to what i'll be doing in the next year or so), watched Jen my Disney roommate open her christmas DVD I made her (priceless), went home and watched an amazing episode of castle, bought myself some Coffee and Heath bar Ben and Jerry's ice cream and then watched Morning Glory which was shockingly really good. I don't know why i'm even blogging like this, usually I just put up pictures.. don't like writing things down. debating watching Tangled or just go to bed..well i'm not tired yet so i'll watch it. Yes, I just made a very important decision while blogging.. extremely epic i know.. Also, thank goodness for spell check. I've spelled so many things wrong while writing this. hehe now you'll never know which ones though ;)  Well i'm off for the night. Peace

ps. just got a bunch of Disney Music to put on my ipod and guess what song just came on my ipod? Davey Crockett. yeah thats right. And if you don't know who that is then pardon me but please educate yourself while listening to his theme song.

-Jaime <3

No comments:

Post a Comment