Wednesday, December 14, 2011

So worth it.

so in case you did not see my post of facebook, I GOT A 100 PERCENT ON MY NEW TESTAMENT FINAL!!!!!!!!!!! and not only is that my first 100 on a final EVER!! but it is also an extreme miracle since the highest i've been able to get on the 4 tests we've taken in that class is an 84 which was really high. The rest i got below a 70. I ended up with a solid B in the class when i had a 78 before the test which made me almost cry when he told me. My new testament class was by far the hardest/best class i've taken at BYUH. Brother Sharp is awesome but his tests are so hard. During the final (which was oral) he stopped me and said he was wasting his time asking me everything because he knew I knew it all...and then gave me a 100. Seriously almost started crying with joy. only have 2 more finals to go. One final drawing for figure drawing to finish by friday and then an english final on thursday. THEN I'M DONE! can't wait to come home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment