Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Back in the 808

So i'm back in Hawaii :) have had a very stressful few days of class with craziness, stupidity, and excitement. But i think the excitement trumps them all. First of all, I got my very. first. pair. of. toms. Yeah I know, for those of you who know me I am not a huge fan of them. I think they make WAY too much profit to be a charity and their shoes aren't even that cute. But I will not deny that they are very comfortable and they can be designable. I got some off white ones and disneyafied them. Yeah thats a new word. here are a couple of crappy pictures from my phone i took of them. :) very proud of my work. yeah for all of you who have no souls and are sick of disney now is the time to throw up.




Another excitement: I LOVE MY HOUSE AND MY ROOMMATES!! I also REALLY love my ward and I am so excited for lots and lots of fun and laughing :)

Excitement/Stressness:  My classes. Stats at 7:30 in the morning is not what I imagined waking up to but I think it will be good. My teacher is SUCH a nerd which makes me happy. And he's been there forever so he has experience and seems good. plus lots of cute boys in that class, but their probably math majors..yuck. The classes i'm most exited for: Costume construction, Steel Drums, Sewing. Intermediate Graphic Design. Yeah awesome right? In my costume construction class i'll be designing the costumes for the upcoming byuh play Sound of Music. Dream. Come. True.  Haven't been to my Steel drums class yet but its kinda self explanatory and I. Am. PUMPED! Sewing I keep hearing from EVERYBODY that it is a REALLY fun class. And i'm related to the teacher so that will help ;) haha. Didn't get into choir but i decided I can't do everything in the fine arts. I guess I have to give other people a chance too.  My design class will of course be great because its Brother Truscott. nuff said. Nichole took it last semester and I was totally jealous of what she got to do so now i get a chance to do it too. :D       With work, school, my zumba and yoga classes i bought, I'm really not sure when i'm gonna have a chance to do homework or have fun..well I guess I'll have fun with all my fun classes. :) 
THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT SEMESTER!!!!!!!!   

2 comments:

  1. Love those shoes. Should have had you color on mine when you were home. Did you see the peacock ones on pinterest?

    ReplyDelete