Friday, February 3, 2012

Disney freak out?

Ok so I decided to go to campus about a half an hour early just for fun.. lol I really have no idea why.. but I happen to stumble upon the disney college program campus rep. recruiters!!!! So I immediately walked up to them and just asked about being a college rep and got all disney excited again. Just so you know, I didn't even try but I was wearing my Animal Kingdom satchel signed by Flynn Rider, my Ariel shell necklace, disney watch, turquoise shirt and purple pants, and then. they saw. my shoes. They all freaked out and asked if they could give me toms or shoes to decorate. Some of them were half serious but one of them, Jenna, asked for my contact information and she said she totally would pay me to make her tinker bell shoes. I also gave my information to the other ones and they said they'd email me about when they were meeting for recruitments and that even though my Campus Rep application hasn't gone all the way through yet I could definitely join them during the presentation and other activities they might have. Also what a great way to advertise my shoes, wear them to a disney college program recruitment meeting where disney fans live and breed. here are a few more pics of my shoes, now that they're completely done. (: )3    yeah.. my happy face is wearing mickey ears. I just invented that right now. also here is my project from typography:










2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Jaime! Sounds like the life!! And yes what better way to show and display your talent then to Disney workers! haha! My favorite part about the shoes is Cinderella's pumpkin carriage...I love how you incorporated the color of the actual shoe with the carriage (so inventive!!). Being a campus rep would be so AWESOME! I would love to do that!! Might have to look into that one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jaime! those shoes are absolutely fantastic! Oh how I love Disney :) I miss your artsiness in my life skype again soon?

    ReplyDelete