Friday, February 3, 2012

So proud of my achieved goals

So i made a goal this semester to finish at least 3 books this semester, and within the first month i've already read 4. And I know this may sound like I am exaggerating but truly that is the most reading i've ever done in my entire life. And its not even like i've had time for it haha. Mostly its just me reading late at night or all day saturday and sunday. Its been great. And if any of you know me you know that I do NOT like reading very much. Guess i'm finally growing up and liking books. But its probably just a phase, I still gag when I see a giant novel or see a bunch of small printed text that I have to read. Also my favorite color this week is yellow I think. Like a banana yellow. yeah clever how I have the song Yellow playing by Coldplay huh? haha I really like this song recently. And not because my family changed the words to describe how gross Hanford is, but because its actually a beautiful song. Love it. Love yellow. The end.

this is the funniest/most true thing ever lol. I don't even know why this is a 90's thing but it definitely is..

1 comment:

  1. whenever I hear the Yellow song-- I only think of Hanford and the hilarious lyrics you guys created about the water there..... sickest stuff on the planet. I shudder just thinking about it now.

    ReplyDelete