Friday, January 13, 2012

Are you really broken? or are you just kidding?

Sooooo...sometimes my phone does this thing where the touch screen stops working. But it always comes back in a day or a few hours..its been two days now and its still not working. kinda mad about that. not only can not use anything that requires touch screen but when I do talk to people on the phone I absolutely cannot hear them. Its like they are whispering. It keeps getting quieter the more I use it..so thats frustrating. I don't even know what to do because I have zero money to buy a new one and I have no way of upgrading for a year. If ANYONE has an old AT&T phone they don't want that they can mail to me? or anything?? PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I'm fine without a phone generally because i'd rather talk to people in person anyways, but living thousands of miles away from everyone makes it a little bit difficult to contact without a phone. I think the reason my phone is giving me sass is because I never really liked it from the beginning, so maybe its mad at me. I'll think about apologizing to it if it really comes down to it.  oh well..again. let me know if anyone has a phone for me. thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment