Monday, January 23, 2012

Disney.. withdrawals

So most of you know that I did the Disney College Program, and if you've been around me lately you've noticed that everything I say I relate to my life at Disney, or a Disney movie, or just anything to do with disney.. on friday I think i listened to "Wishes" the Magic Kingdom firework show soundtrack on repeat for about an hour.. and now i've been listening to "Illuminations" the Epcot firework soundtrack. And more recently, princess songs.. hence the Cinderella song currently playing. I. Miss. Disney. Want I want to do more than anything these days is to go to france and sample perfumes and try on makeup, extra magic hours with Jen, Laugh floor, shop at the discount stoor, go learn to draw a character at the animation studios, meet Flynn Rider, go on the African Safari, eat a funnel cake and then regret it after, get a Napoleon in Epcot, go to Morocco with Courtney, have a magic moment, get lost with Jen on the stupid florida roads, go to church in my costume, rent a movie from Vista, sing wishes as loud as we can, watch tangled with Jen and Daniel and have me fall asleep waking up for the floating lights and then falling back asleep again, have christmas in July and break a window, (well maybe not the window) go watch an AMC movie right after work and fall asleep, EAT INSTANT MASHED POTATOES WITH JEN, dance crazy with Ashley (the only one who shares my dance moves), have a pool party after graduation, get a sock or three at little miss match, use my photopass, sprint through the line of space mountain pretending we're flying through space (making space sounds and everything), go through the alice and wonderland tunnel and go straight on the tea cups after eating a bunch of cotton candy, making friends with children and finding them the next day, writing in my disney journal, taking the monorail, trying hard not to say happy birthday to everyone with an "its my birthday" pin, but saying it anyways with a really excited voice, watch the lion king show in animal kingdom, eating curly fries at Pride Rock Cafe, ...I just realized that I literally haven't stopped typing, I could go on and on forever..seriously.. Miss disney and my disney friends so much. If any of my disney friends read this know that I love you and miss the CRAP out of you. we WILL have a Dworld reunion someday.. and it will be the biggest thing that ever happened. And Jen, if you are reading this we will someday do the Cinderella castle breakfast, lunch or dinner, or whatever.. WE WILL DO IT! So start saving now lol. A dream is a wish your heart makes? well I dream to be back at disney.. I dream to live in chatham square again and work my but off and make the best memories I will ever make. Disney College Program was the best decision I have made so far in my life. Fact.

1 comment:

  1. This made me sniffle. In a happy, magic kingdom kinda way. And I've never even been there! This guy used to have all of his stories as an employee on his blog and I devoured all of them, but now he has made a book out of them. Of course I'm going to buy it! www.themeparkinsider.com/stories/
    Bet you could do it better. :D

    ReplyDelete