Friday, January 27, 2012

Finally have time

So yesterday I posted my photo manipulation project on my blog with absolutely no description because I literally did NOT have time. SOOOOO BUSY! So busy I had to sacrifice 2 zumba classes this week :(  but at least I got my yoga class in. ANYways.. this project was so fun. I wasn't going to do anything disney, because i'm pretty sure I have a problem.. but of course this is what I ended up doing. But I am so glad i did. here are the original pictures that they came from. I mostly love photo manipulation because its pretty much like having the power to make magic. And of course magic in my mind means pixie dust and flying. So thats what I did :)  can't go to zumba tonight because I have a stats study session for my test monday :'(  So glad that I took stats in high school and so glad that I have a teacher who actually EXPLAINS what the heck is going on, also i'm so grateful for the Math Learning Center with all of their wonderful tutors. May or may not be the coolest thing BYUH has on campus. well thats it. Gotta go turn in my photo manipulation assignment! bye!

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment