Monday, January 16, 2012

Matin Luther Me Party!

Yeah that's right, for MLK day I had a me party at the beach. I had a lot of homework to get done so I made myself some yummy german pancakes and took myself to the beach. Sometime the best days I have are by myself at the beach..don't know why. Listened to some disney music, drew pictures of Ariel, and did some homework :) Now i'm at home to finish my homework and pamper myself until FHE tonight wich will be a party at the game room. Kinda excited because not once since i've came to school have I been in the game room.. odd. REALLY want to watch Princess Diaries but its not on netflix or cuevana so idk what i'm going to do. I'll find it somehow i guess. New favorite old song: Beyond the Sea, Frank Sinatra. Love it. Reminds me of finding nemo, summer, and cruises to mexico. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment